Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It's fun being me..


Caeden, playing with his toys: "It's fun being me."

I am in awe of how fun it MUST be to be 5. I know I had fun when I was 5 but I don't think I ever was onfident enough to admit it. I want to be 33 and say, "It's fun being me." Not that I don't have a great time everyday of my life, some more than others but wouldn't it be great to look deep within and say that? Instead I look deep within and I say, "Whoa! WHAT is that in me?"

...Lord, help me to be the person you have created me to be, holy and blameless, loving YOU with all my heart, soul, mind and strength! And so I press on, victory to victory, glory to glory, day by day growing more and more in love with the God who created me and I press on to say, "It's fun to be me."

No comments: