Saturday, December 1, 2007

Sweet Saturday

I am home with the kids today and Justin is helping a friend with the backdrop for the children's program at church. It is again a sunny day...you would think we are in Southern California with this weather. If only there was an ocean to look at. :)

I am baking peanut butter cookies today for a cookie exchange that we are doing at church tomorrow. Other than that we will be puttering around the house today, cleaning and I would love to do some reading since I have a plethora of books from the library on my dresser. I have 4 going at the same time right now....

  • A Woman After God's Own Heart~Elizabeth George(I read this in the morning during my devotions)
  • Fire Dancer~Colleen Coble ( I read this one during quiet time in the afternoons and after the kids are in bed)
  • Bringing Up Boys~James Dobson (This one comes before Fire Dancer because I really have to finish it get it returned!)
  • When God Whispers Your Name~Max Lucado (I read this one after the others if I am up to it since I just got it I have some more time.)

They are all very different books and I am enjoying them all. Last night Justin and I stayed up until 1:30am watching Season 3 of 24. It was fun. We snuggled and ate Joe~Joe's Candy Cane Cookies. They are scrumptious~ I highly recommend eating them. :)

I must go now to rescue Maleiah from the sword-wielding hand of her brother. I love this life.

No comments: