Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Music Wednesday

Okay, so I am just randomly thinking of Christmas things to write about...What am I going to write about on Thursday and Friday?

I love Christmas music, I have been playing it since October...I am one of those people. But I don't like that the world outside of my house does the same. It bugs me to go into a store and see and hear Christmas too early. I don't know why.

Anyway...music. These are my childhood favorites...enjoy!

The Roger Whittaker Christmas Album

Christmas Album

What are your favorites? Happy listening....

2 comments:

annika said...

My favorite albums would have to be Amy Grant's Christmas album (I love the song Tennessee Christmas) and Micheal W Smith's multiple christmas albums. They bring back wonderful memories!!!

Jeanne said...

Hi Manderly,

I'm glad that you enjoyed my post!!

Here are our favourite Christmas albums:

http://ohpeacefulday.blogspot.com/2008/12/12-cds-of-christmas.html

Mind you, we never, ever play ours until the weekend before Advent when we put up our tree!!

I hope your friend enjoys my blog - she'll certainly find plenty about an Aussie Christmas!

Have a safe, healthy and blessed Christmas

Jeanne