Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Creative Fun

These are some of my favorite blogs out there for creative ideas and ways to keep the kids entertained:

Adventures of Rainbow Mama: Fun Montessori ideas
The Write Start: Great ideas for preschoolers.
By Sun and Candlelight: Homeschooling mom has great nature study ideas and loads of other ideas. Just her side bars are great if you have a strange book addiction like me. :)
Art Projects For Kids: Art teacher who gives us great art ideas and they are all searchable by grade and type of project.
Harmony Art Mom: She wrote her own art curriculum and has a nature blog too! Neat ideas and she does Sketch Tuesday every week....haven't been able to do it but I really want to!
Let's Explore: Activities for preschoolers....lots of them!
No Time For Flash Cards: More ideas for preschoolers.
The Crafty Crow: I subscribe to this blog and my inbox is FULL of ideas! I love it!
Totally Tots: The name says it all and since I am always on the hunt for more ways to entertain a certain 2 year old I am here a lot.

Have fun and leave any fun links in the comments please!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ooo... I am excited to check these out! Thanks!

Jennifer