Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Weekly Round Up~2

Aaaahhh....Week 2.

Well, it wasn't awful. It wasn't fantastic. It was sloppy. That's the best word I can think of. I learned that getting up early has GREAT benefits!

  • I get a head start and can prepare myself for what is to come, good or bad.
  • I can get some time to read my Bible, pray and revel in quiet.
  • I can get a few chores done.

Needless to say I didn't get this until Wednesday and that's the day Caeden has his class so we were buzzing around to get ready for that. School went well for the most part...we were a bit s..l..o..w..but it all got done. The workboxes are going really well! Caeden enjoys them, I enjoy them, it gives us some order to our day.

We had a surge of busyness the first week of school with soccer practices starting and the emails are a'flowing for Boy Scout stuff...we add that in at the beginning of September. We didn't think the scheduling through with all the activities and had not anticipated that Justin would have a job that would limit some of our galivanting around. So we are going to push through it and re-evaluate for next year. :) All of this makes me a bit overwhelmed since I am a homebody.


No comments: