Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Works For Me Wednesday-Nature Bag

I am hoping in all the chaos of second grade this year to do some nature study using this great book:


and these:
So to make things bit easier when we are on the way I put together this bag! It has a supply box for each of the kids with {colored pencils, crayons, glue, tape...}, a sketch book and some of the above mentioned books. I purchased a canvas bag at my friend Joanns and had the kids decorate it with fabric markers.All the stuff goes in and then when we are leaving I don't have to scurry for pencils, crayons, sketch books, etc...just grab and go. OH! But don't forget the camera...I thought about getting them each their own disposable camera but that will cost more $$$ and time than I am willing to part with so the digital goes with.


Go here for more tips! WFMW :)


No comments: