Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Today Caeden is home from school. We have all been sick and I just wanted him home. Maleiah is down for her morning nap and I am puttering around ....

To Do List
  • Laundry
  • Kitchen
  • Caeden's Bedroom
  • Sweep Floors
  • Call Utilities
We are in a financial crunch right now...Justin is only getting half a paycheck, work has been slow and we have lots of bills to pay and Christmas coming. Overall we need to be pinching pennies anyway and this is just a huge reminder as to why. So I am reading up on ways to save...I will share what I find. Right now we are...
  • Turning out lights when not in use
  • Unplugging appliances and such that are not being used.
  • Dressing warmer
  • Putting quilts on the beds
  • Using up freezer meals and eating less meats.
  • Making some gifts for Christmas and using discount stores.
  • Driving less=using less gas
  • Using the library for entertainment

No comments: