Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook #1

Go here for more daybooks! Share the simple life. :)



FOR TODAY December 29, 2008

Outside my window...sunshine and leaves

I am thinking...about organizing and putting some Christmas decorations away.

I am thankful for...my friends that I have made this last year and the friends we have had for many years and how special they all are to me.

From the learning room...not much since we are on break. :) We will be finishing up some math so we can start our new book when school starts again on the 8th.

From the kitchen...Leftovers! Ham sandwiches tonight with melted brie cheese...yummy.

I am wearing...pajama bottoms and a sweatshirt.

I am creating...a christmas quilt (thanks Amanda!) for the kids for next Christmas.

I am going...nowhere, just being a homebody. :)

I am reading...The History of the Ancient World (this one will take awhile) and The Tale of Despereaux (with Caeden).

I am hoping...for a simple life.

I am hearing...Maleiah ask for TV and Hullabaloo..."winner do a funky dance!"

Around the house...it's a mess, I really should not be doing this, I should be scurrying around. No fun though. :)

One of my favorite things...Justin coming home and music all around.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
  • Cleaning, purging
  • Quilting
  • New Years Party!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
pink and camoflauge...what a mix!

No comments: