Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Good Times

I am having the time of my life right now. We have the greatest friends and we are having so much fun! We can just be ourselves and there is no judgement and I am so thankful to be free enough to just be me.
Silly times and Downhome Punch.
I love being a mom, everyday is so stinkin' fun. Caeden started soccer last night and he is so excited. He lost his second tooth this week and was so excited that it didn't hurt. He starts kindergarten in 3 weeks! I can't believe it. He and Justin went away for their first guys weekend with friends and they had an awesome time in the woods. Maleiah is getting so big and she is doing so great! She isn't even behind that much for her prematurity, she's right on target and I love looking into her blue eyes. She is so much fun!
Lifepointe is a blast! God is good and teaching us so much about trusting him and his provision in our lives. I am so thankful for the teaching we recieve and the quiet times that I have with him. We are truly blessed!
I love Justin more and more. We will celebrate 10 years in October and though we laugh now at how awful it all began we are so thankful for the painful years and where we are now. SO IN LOVE...

No comments: