Monday, December 10, 2007

Children Devotions

The Big Book of Questions and Answers:A Family Devotional Guide To The Christian Faith by Sinclair B. Ferguson

"The heavens declare the glory of God and the skies proclaim the works of his hands." Psalm 19:1

We have had this book for awhile but I just pulled it out over the weekend and I am using it for our daily devotions. We did one this morning and it was great! It gives a question about God and an answer as well as a Memory Verse. It has discussion starters and an activity and ends with a prayer. I did everything but the activity and prayer this morning at the breakfast table and when Caeden gets home we are going to do the activity and use the prayer tonight before bed. We said the memory verse at the table and he and I practiced it on our way to school as well. It was a great way to start our morning and I am looking forward to our afternoon and tomorrow morning.

No comments: