Friday, January 25, 2008

Getting it together FRIDAY

At least I am trying...LOL

The sink is clean and the dishwasher is going as well as the laundry.

Side note: I watched a show the other day
that said that washing your clothes in cold would do the same as washing in them
as hot and that it would save money.
So always wanting to save a buck I
decided to give it a go....with Maleiahs sheets that she soaked through last
night. I had to re-wash them because the entire load of laundry smelled like I
washed it in urine. So cold may work on some things but the germy things need
the HOT!
Anyway...I started my chicken for soup tonight and I am in the process of paying bills! I feel accomplished so far and I only have a few more important things to do. I came up with the MINIMUM 5 today. These are the 5 most important things I would like to see done each day in the house. It will probably go through some revising because I suck at boundaries. As of right now they are......

  1. Have all Beds Made

  2. Have the Dishwasher unloaded in the morning

  3. Family time activity(purposeful)

  4. Reading time with the kids

  5. Have a plan for Dinner that does NOT include take out or delivery.
Number 5 will probably change but for now it is important because I am in a funk.
What would your minimum 5 be in your home?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dishes done
Laundry going
Schooling happening
Vacuuming
Playing with the dogs

Taffy