Saturday, February 2, 2008

Free Museum Day

Here in Sacramento we have Free Museum Day which includes the zoo. Unfortunately it is an overcast, cold day here. We are heading out anyway though! I think we will go to the Indian Museum and maybe The Railroad Museum. We will see....

Anyway, Maleiah is incredibly irritable and has found this great new screeching sound. Well, great for her but headache inducing for me. We are so much more challenged with her than we were with Caeden. Is it a girl thing? I don't know but man her temper is hot sometimes. I think she may get overstimulated easily and just can't hang. Caeden is so busy and fast, oh and loud. So sometimes I am overstimulated I can't imagine a little person having to process it.

I really need to get caught up on the dishes...it is neverending, kinda like laundry. I am behind on that too. In one week we are having our Chinese New Year Celebration! I have to get our crafts done and such. Can't wait to share!

Have a blessed weekend, whoever is reading this! Thanks for stopping by.....