The family still needs to eat.
So in an attempt to not only feed them, but feed them healthy food (not takeout, I mean Taco Bell can only pass as healthy for so long...) I am making a menu. I am on the lookout for crock-pot meals and freezer meals that can be whipped up in a second (or so, 30 minutes would do the trick). I am going to also attempt to shop at the beginning of the month and in theory, not need to go to the store for the entire month. I know that it can be unrealistic, stuff happens but just think...no lines, getting kids in and out of the car, no people, no, no, no...I say YES! I will give it a shot, that can't hurt, right?
Here is the plan...
- Weeknight Thai Beef (2)
- Easy Spanish Chicken & Rice Wraps (2)
- Pot Roast
- Rotisserie-Style Sticky Chicken
- Grilled Chicken, farmer's market veggie and salad (2)
- Thai Chicken Salad Wraps
- Salmon, Green Beans and Rice Pilaf
- Meatloaf, farmer's market veggie and salad
- Pancakes (3)
- Sandwiches & fruit
- Chicken & Corn Chili & Cornbread
- Carnitas & Salad
- Penne Pasta & Chicken, Veggie and Salad
- Mediterranean Wraps
- Stuffed Peppers
- *Leftovers (4 at least)
- *Dining Out/Over at a Friends (4 at least)
I am doing some cooking today! So wish me luck!