Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Purpose

Why do I have a blog?

I am mulling this over in my mind.  Originally it was a way to connect with family and friends in far places and then it was a place to follow our homeschool adventure and it still is both of those things but sometimes I wonder if it's worth the time.  Or valuable.  Or the best.

There are some fantastic blogs out there.  Here are my favorites right now and for various reasons.

To be inspired:
Holy Experience 
Planted By Streams


To learn:
Passionate Homemaking

To create:
Totally Tots

Confessions of a Homeschooler

There are so many more, my reader is overflowing in the morning and it is one of my favorite things to do...sit and read what the blogosphere is up to, creating, teaching, loving, living.  It's a sweet thing.

No comments: