Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Late but grateful...
Adding ropes to the front yard tree 
Climbing

Singing

First time in the tree!

Learning to play chess.

Ocean Eyes

:)

Fort building

Love


0131.  Skype.  Can't get enough of faces I love.

0132.  Pandora.  I love hearing new artists and all I do is type in one I like and I get a nice soundtrack to my day that plays in the background. Right now it's Adele and Ingrid Michaelson. Love them girls!

0133.  Pinterest.  Have you been?  I know a few girls who have because we are on their daily sharing what inspires us and what we are going to make in the days, weeks and months ahead.  It connects us.  

0134.  New adventures and places to see.

0135.  Strangers who bring meals.

0136.  The sweet voice of my niece.

0137.  Family pictures drawn by a four year old.

0138.  June bugs and geckos.

0139.  Movie nights.

0140.  New cookbooks.




No comments: