Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

Photobucket

This has always been one of those holidays that was hard for me but this year it was a good one spent exploring new places, eating at favorites places (already!) and spent a little time dreaming.  It all started with breakfast in bed and this sweet card.

Photobucket

There is something to be said for first drawings but when the kids can write out their own thoughts it could be even sweeter.

We cleaned bedrooms, hung a few items and took the extra, homeless items out of the house so they will stop staring at me.  :)

I got some more cutting done for Maleiah's quilt and that feels wonderful!
Photobucket

And I watched shooting practice in the backyard at the end of the day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Chrissie Love said...

Oh my goodness, that picture of Maleiah staring over Justin's shoulder while he shoots is ADORABLE!!! She looks like she's in love :)
And her quilt is going to be fabulous! I love the fabrics and the pattern :)